Often, the first question we answer from a perspective client is “Can I get an estimate?” or “Will you give me a quote?” We all want to know how much it will cost before we make a big purchase. RD Herbert offers estimates for residential, & commercial, green & metal roofs or custom sheet metal.
- “What are you looking for?”
- We need to know if you are seeking a new roof, re-roof, architectural sheet metal, gutters and downspouts, or maintenance. It is also possible that you need to speak to one of our custom sheet metal estimators.
- “What happened to your roof?”
- There are many possible reasons you are seeking a our services: storm damaged, fallen trees, age of the roof, leaks, or renovations
- “What type of roof do you currently have on your home?”
- This question allows us to understand some of the possible options available when re-roofing. If you choose to use the same materials or if you choose to use a new product, we have to evaluate the existing building codes, structural restrictions and
- “Would you like to set an appointment or may we come out at our convenience?”
- We need a little information regarding what time is available. Would you prefer to be onsite when we survey your home? Since we bring our own ladders, we can access the roof whenever it is convenient for you.
- “How quickly are you looking to proceed with roofing your home?”
- We can schedule measuring your home within three days of the initial conversation. From that point we can give you your estimate within a week of the site visit.
Give us a call (615-242-3501) for your roofing project and speak with one of our estimators. They have a few questions for you.
Take a look at the following info-graphic from Fixr for a basic idea of steep sloped re-roofing costs.
Source: Roofing Costs at Fixr