A Step-by-step Stainless Steel Cleaning Guide
- Cleaner can be found at any home improvement store
- Pick a cleaner that is affordable and easy to use
- Remember: a little cleaner goes a long way!
At RD Herbert we prefer to clean the surface with Windex then Pledge to give it a clean, shiny finish.
- Use a soft, lent-free cloth
- DO NOT use paper towels!
- Use 2 cloths: 1 to apply the cleaner and 1 to wipe away residue
WARNING: DO NOT use steel wool on (or near) your stainless steel. This will scratch the metal and cause surface rust.
- Apply cleaner to desired surface
- Wipe with the grain of the metal
- Remember: wiping against the grain will cause the metal to dull
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We have a team of stainless steel experts who are prepared to answer all your questions. Give us a call at 615-242-3501 or email us at email@example.com